|Car Information:||White body with Almond Wings|
97,088 original miles
3.5 liter six cylinder motor
Four speed manual transmisission
Excellent body off restoration completed in 1993. Less than 1,000 miles since.
Options include: radio, spotlight, and trumpet horns
All tools reside in their special compartments in the Dickey seat area
Specialluilt for the first owner, Sir Ian Walker, of the Johnnie Walker Scotch Family.
This is the only 2 place 3.5 liter built with a Dickey seat by H.J. Mulliner in 1934.
Many first place Concours d'Elegance awards, and never worse than third, consistant scores of 95 to 99 points.
|Owner:||Ken & Jan Jenkins
| ||Sanger, CA